Friday, September 28, 2012

Styling of a day, Vintage! "Everyday Girl"

So I had a little bit of inspiration and the urge to experiment with some vintage clothes and as you can see the results :)
I already had the skirt and shirt and I found the jumper at my local second hand/op shop.
I immediately fell in love with the colour and the cut of the design, and with an affordable price tag I just couldn't say no.
It didn't take me too long to work out a stylish vintage combination, it just fell together by itself very nicely
All in all I'm pretty happy with the results :)
I would love to know what you think.

P.s I get a real buzz out of dressing up and styling and I have decided that I will be doing regular dress ups for vintage and retro styling, but until next time :)

Vintage modern styling clothes:
Vintage 80s blue jumper
United Colours of Benetton red white shirt
Vintage 40s skirt
Leather black bow
Vintage broaches
Red antigen 80s shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment