Monday, October 8, 2012

Everything Short and Sweet: Update!

Hey Everyone, How are you? I hope everyone is very well.

Just an update on my progress with my jackets.
 I'm at the final stages of finishing my patterns and everything is looking great, you will see from the picture I posted of my progress.
It dosnt look like much, but its just test fabric to see how the cuts are going to look, There are few minor changes that need to be done but nothing serious. 
I am still in the progress of trying to find nice fabric, but one step at a time :)

At the moment I am doing heaps and heaps of photoshoots featuring many stylings and fashion combination ideas, so stay tuned they will be posted momentarly.

I am really really busy with my patterns for my new collection and redesigning my website, ARGH! so many ideas and not enough time in the day to execute all these wonderful things I have on my plate
  The days are just passing by, but I will be posting my fashion and styling tips soon and I will be hopefully starting my Etsy shop this week or next week.

Cya


No comments:

Post a Comment